2 years ago I was going through the application process confused and frustrated.
I didn’t know how to find the right schools for me
I was overwhelmed with all of the application materials
I wasn’t sure how to best communicate all of my hard work
Now, I help women like you
- Gain an understanding of the engineering graduate admission process including the timeline and steps involved in the process for a masters or PhD program.
- Prepare all application materials with guidance – this doesn’t mean I will edit your personal statement and resume but rather that I will help you communicate your experience in a way which is attractive to the programs for which you are applying.
- Stay organized and on track with a shared calendar and application tracker.
- Get all of your questions answered. I have a network of other students, faculty and advisors with a wide range of experience and can get your questions answered.
Coaching Is Customizable to Fit Your Needs
In a single session we can
In 3 sessions you will have
- Get all of your specific questions about funding, choosing the right program and the application process answered
- Create a month by month plan to complete your applications on time
- Strategize how to communicate your experience so all of your hard work contributes to your application
- A short list of schools to apply to that align with your interests and unique needs as a student
- A plan for your applications including the timeline and steps to complete each application
- The ability and language to communicate your experiences in a way that is attractive to grad schools
Contact me for a free 15 minute consultation here!
Sign up for a free 15 minute consultation! Be sure to include your name and availability over the next 2 weeks.
Ready to get started? Sign up below!
You’ll still get your free 15 minute consultation!