The SHEengineered Summer Bootcamp is SOLD OUT!
Sign up to be the first to know when registration opens next!
The SHEengineered bootcamp is a 4 week program geared towards female engineering undergraduates who want to maximize their time in college, gain a clear understanding of what they should focus on, and figure out their path in engineering!
With this program you will:
- Gain an understanding of where you are, what you have accomplished and how to communicate your value and potential
- Develop a plan for your next academic year and remainder of college so you finish with a strong resume, impactful recommendations and a step ahead of your peers
- Be part of a community of other ambitious engineering students who want to make the most of their time in college
- Stay accountable for your goals through a private facebook group and weekly check-ins
- Develop practices and strategies for combating issues specific to women and minorities in engineering
This 4 week program includes:
Weekly group coaching with Natalie, a current PhD student in electrical engineering and the founder of SHEengineered
An exclusive workbook used to clarify your goals, understand your impact and how to communicate it, develop a strategy to graduate as a competitive candidate for your next endeavor
Access to a private Facebook group where I will be answering questions, keeping you accountable and sharing everything I've learned
Access to recordings of all sessions so you can refer back to them at any time and a full resume review
The SHEengineered Bootcamp is sold out! join the list to be the first to know when it reopens!
Total price of the bootcamp is $120
Who is this bootcamp for?
This bootcamp is for undergraduate engineers with at least two semesters of university left
I don’t go to a traditional 4-year university, should I still sign up?
Yes! Everything we work on will help you regardless of your university setting. With such a small group, we can also address individual ways you can apply what you learn to your specific situation.
I am already involved on campus and attend professional development events. How is this different?
This bootcamp is focused on strategy and putting what you learn into an actionable plan for your next year. It is tailored to you and helping you make the most of your opportunities
What is the format? How much time will the bootcamp take?
The bootcamp will take place in a private Facebook group!It runs June 7th-July 4th with group coaching sessions Sunday nights June 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th via zoom.
Each session will focus on a different topic and come with a little “homework” such as researching opportunities at your school, updating your resume, reaching out to your network etc. I’ll post check-ins, answer questions and share more tips throughout the week.
What if I miss one of the coaching calls?
All of the calls will be recorded and available to you after
How much does the SHEengineered Bootcamp cost?
The bootcamp is $120 in total including these 3 FREE bonuses
- A mid-semester resume review
- A mid-semester check in
- Discounts on future programs and one on one coaching!
What if my question wasn’t answered here?
Get in touch! I would love to answer any other questions you have. E-mail me at email@example.com
In this course we will:
- Introduce career and other opportunities within engineering
- Define your engineering goals
- Understand the difference in graduate school and industry
- Identify categories where your resume is currently lacking
- Find opportunities at your university and beyond to build up those areas
- Make an action plan
- Secure outstanding recommendations
- Prepare you for career fairs
- Provide you with strategies for tacking everything from imposter syndrome to studying for finals
At the end of the month you will have a fully revamped resume, an elevator pitch for career fairs, a plan for increasing your involvement and building your resume over the next year and a group of other ambitious engineers to keep you accountable and motivated!