The SHEengineered Bootcamp
A 4-week program for highly motivated engineering undergraduates who want to maximize their time in college, gain a clear understanding of what they should focus on, and figure out their path in engineering!
With this program you will:
- Gain an understanding of where you are, what you have accomplished and how to communicate your value and potential
- Be part of a community of other ambitious engineering students who want to make the most of their time in college
- Learn how to audit your own resume and build your network as a student
- Develop practices and strategies for combating issues specific to women in engineering
- Create a plan for your next academic year and remainder of college so you finish with a strong resume, impactful recommendations and a step ahead of your peers
Book a free 30-minute discovery call so we can discuss where you are now, what your goals are and how the bootcamp can help you get there!
This 4 week program includes:
Weekly group coaching calls with Natalie, a current PhD student in electrical engineering and the founder of SHEengineered
A digital workbook used to clarify your goals, understand your impact and how to communicate it, and develop a strategy to graduate as a competitive candidate for your next endeavor
A full resume review and audit of your LinkedIn as well as strategies to review your own resume
Access to recordings of all sessions so you can refer back to them at any time and a free one-on-one follow up session when you need it
What past participants are saying:
The SHEengineered Bootcamp will take place on Sunday nights in June(6th, 13th, 20th, 27th) at 8pm EST. For those unable to attend the live coaching calls, recordings will be shared with the group after.
Total price of the bootcamp is $120. This includes all live sessions, bonus trainings, the digital workbook and a one-on-one coaching session that you can schedule whenever you need it after the bootcamp ends.