The SHEengineered Bootcamp
A 4-week program for highly motivated engineering undergraduates who want to maximize their time in college, gain a clear understanding of what they should focus on, and figure out their path in engineering!
With this program you will:
- Gain an understanding of where you are, what you have accomplished and how to communicate your value and potential
- Be part of a community of other ambitious engineering students who want to make the most of their time in college
- Learn how to audit your own resume and build your network as a student
- Develop practices and strategies for combating issues specific to women in engineering
- Create a plan for your next academic year and remainder of college so you finish with a strong resume, impactful recommendations and a step ahead of your peers
This 4 week program includes:
Weekly group coaching calls with Natalie, a current PhD student in electrical engineering and the founder of SHEengineered
A digital workbook used to clarify your goals, understand your impact and how to communicate it, and develop a strategy to graduate as a competitive candidate for your next endeavor
A full resume review and audit of your LinkedIn as well as strategies to review your own resume
Access to recordings of all sessions so you can refer back to them at any time and a free one-on-one follow up session when you need it
What past participants are saying:
The SHEengineered Bootcamp will take place on Tuesday nights in February (the 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd) at 8:30pm with a special bonus training February 11th. For those unable to attend the live coaching calls, recordings will be shared with the group after.
Total price of the bootcamp is $120. This includes all live sessions, bonus trainings, the digital workbook and a one-on-one coaching session that you can schedule whenever you need it after the bootcamp ends.
Who is this bootcamp for?
This bootcamp is for highly-motivated undergraduate engineers with at least two semesters of college left
I don’t go to a traditional 4-year university, should I still sign up?
Yes! Everything we work on will help you regardless of your university setting. With such a small group, we can also address individual ways you can apply what you learn to your specific situation.
I am already involved on campus and attend professional development events. How is this different?
This bootcamp is focused on strategy and putting what you learn into an actionable plan for your next year. It is tailored to you and helping you make the most of your opportunities. Rather than tell you what you should be doing, I guide you through it and keep you accountable!
What is the format? How much time will the bootcamp take?
The bootcamp consists of an hour and 15 minute meeting each Tuesday night in the month of February.
Each session will focus on a different topic and come with a little “homework” such as researching opportunities at your school, updating your resume, reaching out to your network etc. I’ll post check-ins, answer questions and share more tips throughout the week.
What if I miss one of the coaching calls?
All of the calls will be recorded and available to you after the sessions.
How much does the SHEengineered Bootcamp cost?
The bootcamp is $120 in total including these 3 FREE bonuses
- A mid-semester resume review when you need it
- A mid-semester check in (30-minutes of one-on-one coaching)
- Discounts on future programs and one on one coaching!
What if my question wasn’t answered here?
Get in touch! I would love to answer any other questions you have. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or DM me on Instagram.
In this course we will:
- Introduce career and other opportunities within engineering
- Define your engineering goals
- Understand the difference in graduate school and industry
- Identify categories where your resume is currently lacking
- Find opportunities at your university and beyond to build up those areas
- Give you strategies to build your network through career conversations
- Secure outstanding recommendations
- Prepare you for career fairs
- Provide you with strategies for tacking everything from imposter syndrome to studying for finals
- Make an action plan for your next academic year
At the end of the month you will have a fully revamped resume, an elevator pitch for career fairs, a plan for increasing your involvement and building your resume over the next year and a group of other ambitious engineers to keep you accountable and motivated!